Ranew’s is your one stop provider for industry leading manufacturing, fabrication, product assembly and integration, and all manner of industrial coatings. Ranew’s has over thirty years experience coating all manner of parts, vehicles, commercial equipment and machinery.
Ranew’s has coated over a million engines and transaxles for top performing companies in the fleet, farming, construction, and heavy equipment industries. Ranew’s offers Electrocoating, Powder Coating and Liquid Paint services to customers ranging from mid-size manufacturers up to Fortune 500 enterprises (or their suppliers).
Ranew’s Industrial Painting Division Features
- Multiple 60 x 18 booths with 160-degree drying capabilities
- Multiple automated wet paint lines measuring over 1400’
- 3 to 6 stage iron phosphate wash
- Dry off ovens
- State of the art application booths
- Gas fired cure ovens
Ranew’s Powder Coat Division Features
- Multiple lines measuring over 1400’ with primer capabilities
- Multiple lines measuring over 1400’ with topcoat capabilities
- 3 to 6 stage wash
- Primer reciprocators
- IR cure ovens
- GAS fired cure ovens
Ranew’s routinely meets their demanding specifications and consistently delivers high-end durable industrial coatings. With mulitple plants in 3 states, Ranew’s stands ready to meet your prep and coatings requirements anywhere in North America!
Contact Ranew’s today to learn more about our industrial coatings services and how we can serve you.