Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Weld metal components using the MIG welding process
- Able to operate hand grinders, band saw, handheld torch and plasma cutter, and other welding related tools
- Be able to lift heavy objects of 50-100lbs frequently
- Experience using overhead crane and forklifts to move heavy large objects
- Must be able to read a tape measure standard and metric (Applicant while be asked to do so in interview)
- Be able to read blueprints and weld symbols
- Able to take instruction from supervisor written or verbal
- Must work well with others in a fast-paced production environment
- Inspect work for accuracy and defects
- Must be reliable with good time management
- Minimum 2 years experience
Plant Locations: Milner, GA and Griffin, GA Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour (Based on experience) Job Type: Full-time Shifts Available:1st shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm & 2nd shift: 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Holidays
Please fill out the simple (mini) application form below. Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct.
Please do not apply if you do not have MIG welding experience.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm..