The Quality Manager at Ranew’s Companies is a member of the senior leadership team reporting directly to the President of the company. In this role you will be responsible for planning and directing the activities of the Quality Team and key initiatives for the facility. This role often calls for the derivation and application of new or unique approaches. The Quality Manager will partner with the leadership team to develop and manage programs to meet the company’s needs for continuous improvement and cost reduction of both existing and new products and processes.
Location: Milner, GA Salary: Based on experience; Highly competitive.
Quality Manager primary responsibilities and essential functions include:
- Lead, coach and develop quality team members to achieve organizational objectives.
- With close interaction with the Engineering Team, develop and implement plant projects to improve process control & quality and reduce defects. Work includes data collection and analysis, development of processes, training, best practice translation, monitoring/audits, and the development of new test methods.
- Lead cross-functional project teams and collaborate across all functions and levels of the organization, customers and suppliers.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure compliance with quality assurance programs, policies, processes, and procedures under ISO 9001:2015.
- Interact regularly with engineering, manufacturing and commercial functions to establish quality standards for raw material, work in process and finished products and ensure sufficient process capability to consistently meet those standards.
- Develop control methods for sustaining process improvement.
- Lead the quality team to improve customer complaint satisfaction through effective and efficient solutions to claims. Lead “complex claim” resolution and develop the quality team’s skill-set.
- Collaborate with all levels and functions of the organization to resolve customer related issues.
- Provide ongoing process evaluation, including trials and capability studies and approve site specification changes.
- Deliver short-term and-long term results in order to develop and maintain the organization's credibility with the business and creating opportunities for the function to add greater value to the business.
- Develop and manage a plant quality strategy and create a team operating plan with actionable goals to create competitive advantage.
- Responsible to create and implement strategies to control plant quality metrics and non-conforming material.
Quality Manager Qualifications:
- B.S. in engineering, manufacturing technology or related technical area required.
- 4+ years experience in a people leadership role and within a quality or operations function.
- Demonstrated experience managing policies, procedures, process, programs, and practices under ISO 9001 (or a similar quality system) to ensure continuous improvement, conformance and effectiveness of Quality System.
- Demonstrated experience with effective Corrective and Preventive Action processes to ensure process improvement and auditing results.
- Able to quickly acclimate to a new environment: build and develop functional relationships, gain knowledge of products, utilize technology to develop analytical and reporting tools, and learn multiple customer requirements.
Next Step -
Once you submit the form below we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.