The Quality Engineer position works as a customer facing quality representative for the company directly responding to 8Ds and developing internal corrective actions. Salary range is negotiable based on experience.
Location: Thomaston, GA Salary: To Be Determined Based On Experience Job Type: Full-time
Quality Engineer Essential Job Duties:
- Basic understanding and ability to execute AIAG principles: PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plans, & MSAs.
- Develop quality processes and documentation with cross functional teams working directly with production and engineering.
- Analyze and interpret quality data.
- Assist in the quotation process with new number development.
- Act as internal auditor reviewing established processes & written procedures, work instructions, & customer requirements.
- Enlists management support, when necessary, to provide resources for resolution of issues with items in production or quality.
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of two years experience in a quality engineer role.
- ISO 9001:2015 certification is preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Paid Holidays
Please fill out the simple (mini) application form below. Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm..