The Production Supervisor will be responsible for first-line direction to designated Line Leaders and working with front line employees. The Production Supervisor will be involved with assisting in production schedules, material and manpower resources. The position will also assign employees to maximize production objectives, maintain quality and attain output requirements.
Location: East Moline, IL Starting Pay: $24 - $25 /hour Job Type: Full-time (2nd Shift)
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities of production workers to ensure that operations run according to established production specifications.
- Providing guidance, instruction and direction to direct production line employees.
- Supervises staff to ensure that all production tasks are performed, machines and equipment are operating safely.
- Coach team members to drive continuous improvement initiative to reduce and eliminate wasted downtime.
- Monitors and report employee issue to the HR Manager.
- Make adjustments to production schedules as needed.
- Provide backup support to the Production Manager.
- Monitors second shifts overall volume and the quality of output.
- Inform assigned production employees of any production and/or material problems.
- Provides recommendations for establishing and modifying operational processes on ways to improve operational goals.
- Train new workers in Ranew's operating procedures and standards.
- Must be proficient in the use of required machinery/equipment and report deficiencies to designated leadership.
- Ability to troubleshot production issues and concerns.
- Ensures that safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Audit work area and enforces safety regulations in order to comply with OSHA and Renews requirements.
- Accurate completion of production paperwork and quality checklists.
- Oversee production line and inspect for quality and adherence to policies.
Production Supervisor Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous Power and Ecoat production experience preferred but not required.
- Leadership and Supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to work with dual computer software programs and proficient in using Microsoft applications.
Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (309) 865-6600 ext 2702, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please Read Carefully:
You are only able to apply online to one open position per month. Make sure you are applying for the best job for your skillset. Before filling out the application you may want to Click Here to see a list of our current open positions if you are unsure.