Production associates load, unload, and mask components onto the production line. They pull parts according to a request made by the assembly lines. This position also removes parts and deliver parts and kits to specified departments... as well as arranges parts in racks and places racks on assembly line conveyor.
Location: Davenport, IA Salary: $17 - $19 /hour (starting pay is based on experience and shift) Job Type: Full-time (1st Shift) Benefits: Performance Bonus, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Follow work instructions.
- Provide support during process.
- Clean metal surfaces for contamination such as grease and dust to ensure masking is secure.
- Utilize different materials.
- Wear designated PPE.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Maintain assigned tools.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Bending, standing, sitting, reaching, and lifting required.
- Utilize and perform proper lifting techniques.
- Good understanding of quality control principles.
- Start and stop the line when necessary.
- Must be able to lift parts up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand and bend for extended periods of time.
Once you submit the form, we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact our office at (563) 900-4841, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.