Press Brake Operators will be responsible for the following:
- Completing daily work schedule
- Reviewing shop traveler, and part drawings
- Confirm correct material type, thickness, and part quantities
- Setup and adjust machine parameters for dimensionally acceptable parts
- Palletize parts efficiently
- Quality control
Plant Location: Milner, GA Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour Job Type: Full-time
Press Brake Operators Requirments:
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/32" increments
- Use dial and digital calipers
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must be able to stand an entire 10-hour shift & lift 40 pounds repeatedly
- Good communication skills
- Paid Holidays
Please fill out the simple (mini) application form below. Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct.
Please do not apply if you do not have Press Brake experience.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm..