A Press Brake Assistant maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory and delivering to the Press Brake and/or the CNC Laser Operator. A Press Brake Assistant also stages finished products. Candidates for this position must be able to lift heavy sheet metal frequently throughout their shift and also use a forklift at times. This Press Brake Assistant position can lead to advancement opportunities as a Press Brake Operator as positions become available.
Location: Milner, GA Salary: $15 - $18 /hour (starting pay is based on experience and shift) Job Type: Full-time (1st or 2nd Shift)
Press Brake Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist in a metal fabrication shop.
- Duties include load and unload sheet metal parts from laser tables.
- Assist Press Brake Operator in bending large sheet metal panels.
- Be able to lift 50lbs frequently.
- Keep Accurate records of daily production numbers.
- Stage finished products in work area for welders to complete.
- Use of a forklift on occasion.
- Be able to read a tape measure standard and metric.
- Clean shop and perform regular maintenance as needed.
- Will work under a skilled Operator.
Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please Read Carefully:
You are only able to apply online to one open position per month. Make sure you are applying for the best job for your skillset. Before filling out the application you may want to Click Here to see a list of our current open positions if you are unsure.