A Part Loader loads/unloads components onto the automatic paint conveyor line to ensure optimum coverage of finish. They pull parts according to a request made by the assembly lines. They removes painted parts and deliver parts and kits to specified departments. They also arrange parts in racks and places racks on assembly line conveyor. These parts may differ in size and weights.
Location: Thomaston, GA Salary: $13.00 /hour Job Type: Full-time, Second Shift
Part Loader Responsibilities:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 Ibs. (required)
- Loaders/Unloaders must read and listen to instructions and work orders.
- Start and Stop line if necessary.
- Load and Unload all sizes, weights of parts.
- Clean Work Area.
- Maintain Safety.
- Good understanding of quality control principles.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Please fill out the simple (mini) application form below. Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm..