Ranew's is seeking Paint Preps to join our team in Coffeyville, Kansas. The Paint Prep role is to include but not limited to preparing the product for painting by washing, masking & demasking, sanding, buffing and caulking product per instructions. Paint Prep position may also include wash titration. The Paint Prep position is responsible for moving the product to designated spots.
Location: Coffeyville, KS Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour (starting pay is based on experience and shift) Job Type: Full-time (1st Shift)
Paint Prep Responsibilities:
- Hang parts in preparation of paint using a variety of hooks and racks.
- Clean and prepare part surfaces for paint using alkaline cleaners, pretreatments or solvents.
- Follow shop schedule and travelers for each job.
- Mask treads and plug holes as required.
- Buff parts with visible defects.
- Sand parts to prepare for the paint process.
- Inspect finished parts to ensure conformance to customer specifications.
- Handle product safely using a forklift, cranes or carts to move product.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Drop parts to pallets or dry racks once paint is dry.
- Maintain and keep area safe, organized and clean.
- Enter times and close jobs on a computer after completion.
- Effectively manage time to ensure on-time delivery of every project.
- Paid Holidays
Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (620) 515-5960, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please Read Carefully:
You are only able to apply online to one open position per month. Make sure you are applying for the best job for your skillset. Before filling out the application you may want to Click Here to see a list of our current open positions if you are unsure.