A Paint Line Supervisor is expected to have daily communication and coordination with teams, other supervisors and departments. This supervisor position has direct work assignments in accordance with the production schedule. Paint line supervisors plan and organize activities of the production and assembly line to meet production deadlines.
Location: Thomaston, GA Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 /hour, Pay based on experience Job Type: Full-time, Second or Third Shift
Paint Line Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Coach and support area of responsibility.
- Monitor housekeeping and correct safety issues.
- Ensure compliance to environmental, productivity, quality, and health & safety standards.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects.
- Prepare and adhere to department budget.
- Enforce policies and procedures and apply disciplinary action as needed.
- Prepare and maintain production reports and records- taking corrective action when necessary.
- Coordinate departmental maintenance and engineering needs.
- Responsible for inventory analysis.
- Order and purchase necessary equipment or materials for assembly or production.
Please fill out the simple (mini) application form below. Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm..