A Material Handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory. A Material Handler delivers production materials and supplies... a Material Handler also stages finished products.
Location: Thomaston, GA Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 /hour, Pay based on experience. Job Type: Full-time, Second & Third Shift
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Verifying the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming deliveries.
- Labeling every product and placing them accordingly.
- Identifying and locating the right products during the delivery process.
- Keeping a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory.
- Handling returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication.
- Keeping all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance.
- Conveying purchasing requirements and keeping data on the availability of products in short supply.
- Collaborating with internal departments to locate missing packages, fix incorrect deliveries and replace damaged products.
Please fill out the simple (mini) application form below. Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm..