A Material Handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory. A Material Handler delivers production materials and supplies. The Material Handler also stages finished products. Forklift experience is a plus.
Location: Davenport, IA Salary: $18 - $20 /hour (starting pay is based on experience and shift) Job Type: Full-time (1st Shift) Benefits: Performance Bonus, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Operating a forklift to load, unload and stage products & materials in specified locations.
- Verifying the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming deliveries.
- Labeling every product and placing them accordingly.
- Identifying and locating the right products during the delivery process.
- Keeping a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory.
- Handling returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication.
- Keeping all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance.
- Conveying purchasing requirements and keeping data on the availability of products in short supply.
- Collaborating with internal departments to locate missing packages, fix incorrect deliveries and replace damaged products.
Once you submit the form, we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact our office at (563) 900-4841, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.