Ranew's is seeking Material Handlers to join our team in Milner, GA. A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory, delivering production materials and staging finished product. Forklift experience is required as this job will utilize a forklift and spotter truck for the majority of tasks.
Location: Milner, GA Salary: $15 - $16 /hour (starting pay is based on experience and shift) Job Type: Full-time (1st or 2nd Shift)
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Utilize forklift and spotter truck to move materials and finished products.
- Verifying the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming deliveries.
- Labeling every product and placing them accordingly.
- Identifying and locating the right products during the delivery process.
- Keeping a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory.
- Handle returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication.
- Keeping all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance.
- Conveying purchasing requirements and keeping data on the availability of products in short supply.
- Collaborating with internal departments to locate missing packages, fix incorrect deliveries and replace damaged products.
Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please Read Carefully:
You are only able to apply online to one open position per month. Make sure you are applying for the best job for your skillset. Before filling out the application you may want to Click Here to see a list of our current open positions if you are unsure.