Our Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for keeping the facility operational, preserving the condition and operational functionality of the premises. Technician will be performing a wide range of tasks around the facility repairing equipment, machinery and any other maintenance required tasks.
Location: East Moline, IL Starting Pay: $21 - $22 /hour Job Type: Full-time (3rd Shift)
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Survey building and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems, plumbing, and all other jobs required to keep equipment functioning properly.
- Conduct repairs on down equipment.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Conduct regular cleaning and preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Keep up to date maintenance records on all equipment.
- Complete assigned projects.
- Utilize eMaint to communicate and record progress on job duties.
- Operate floor scrubber.
- Assist with lab support when asked.
- Performs tank cleanout.
- Operate and maintain scissor lift or boom lift when required.
- Maintain safety in accordance with company policies.
Maintenance Tech Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous Maintenance experience preferred.
- Previous electrical, mechanical, pipefitting and welding experience preferred.
- Ability to drive a Fork truck and Scissor lift.
- Pervious knowledge of lockout/tag out and confined spaces.
Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (309) 865-6600 ext 2702, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please Read Carefully:
You are only able to apply online to one open position per month. Make sure you are applying for the best job for your skillset. Before filling out the application you may want to Click Here to see a list of our current open positions if you are unsure.