The CNC Laser Operator position requires a motivated self-starter with working knowledge of CO2 and Fiber laser equipment. Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills are definite advantages.
Location: Milner, GA Salary: $15 - $18 /hour (starting pay is based on experience and shift) Job Type: Full-time (2nd Shift)
CNC Laser Operator Responsibilities:
- Completing daily work schedule
- Reviewing shop traveler, nest sheet notes, and part drawings
- Processing correct material type, thickness, and part quantities
- Setup, load, and adjust parameters for acceptable edge quality
- Palletize parts efficiently
- Quality control
CNC Laser Operator Requirments:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Exhibit good mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to operate production CNC machinery according to established production standard, efficiently and safely.
- Able to inspect finished products according to work order specifications.
- Ability to communicate and work with team.
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Paid Holidays
Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please Read Carefully:
You are only able to apply online to one open position per month. Make sure you are applying for the best job for your skillset. Before filling out the application you may want to Click Here to see a list of our current open positions if you are unsure.