The Assembly Lead provides leadership and line management to the team. They coordinate the teams workloads and provides support to ensure that the team is successful. The Lead position monitors any issues or problems and ensures production targets are met. The Assembly Lead develops the team by focusing on individual performance and support requirements to achieve high standards, all while fostering a culture of working safely.
Location: Milner, GA Salary: $15 to $17 /hour, based on experience. Job Type: Full-time
Assembly Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead and train department personnel to assume verbatim compliance with written work instructions and procedures.
- Coordinate and schedule Assembly and Test kick-off meetings with respective departments.
- Perform visual, dimensional and alloy identity inspections of randomly selected parts for compliance to project requirements.
- Review existing tooling, gauging and fixtures and make improvements, as necessary, to afford increased department efficiency.
- Maintain Assembly and Test equipment and facilities through the procurement of materials and hardware.
- Follow through on hardware and software issues requiring services of other departments to afford timely completion.
- Attend Project Status Meetings and provide Assembly and Test input.
- Responsible for safety practices and procedures and implement corrective actions.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
Please fill out the simple (mini) application form below. Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm..