Assemblers are responsible assembling finished products according to the customer specifications. Assemblers work under immediate supervision and rely on specific direction and instructions. Assemblers need to be able to work with basic tools like hydraulic wrenches and torque wrenches.
Location: Milner, GA Salary: $13.00 /hour Job Type: Full-time Shift: Second Shift. 2:30 PM Start Time. 10 Hour Days.
- Secures and maintains correct component parts and supplies required for the operation.
- Completes work area set up.
- Fits parts together in accordance with prescribed instructions and in accordance with quality standards.
- Operates hand tools as required to complete assembly process.
- Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label, and band components/finished product.
- Ensures work area is safe, clean, organized… and that equipment is safe to operate.
- Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Maintains production records as required.
- Checks materials and finished products to ensure they are compliant with standards.
Please fill out the simple (mini) application form below. Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (770) 229-5090, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm..