Production associates load, unload, and mask components onto the production line. They pull parts according to a request made by the assembly lines. This position also removes parts and delivers parts and kits to specified departments as well as arranges parts in racks and places racks on assembly line conveyor. More responsibilities are listed below.
Location: Allison, IA Starting Pay: $15 - $16 /hour (starting pay is based on experience) Job Type: Full-time (1st Shift)
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Loads parts onto the production line and removes the painted parts from the production line.
- Performs accurate counts by part number and inspects parts for defects, identifying defects of raw materials prior to painting and finished product prior to packaging.
- Performs various tasks preparing raw inventory for coating.
- Performs various tasks inspecting coated product and placing securely in designated racks and shipping containers.
- Maintains inventory integrity by adhering to system processes at all times.
- Performs end of shift tasks such as verifying completed work and cleaning workstations.
- Maintaining clean, orderly workstation-returning supplies and tools to assigned locations.
- Committing to safe work practices in adherence with AIC’s safety policies and requirements.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Production Associate Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to apply general math skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
- Will require the ability to obtain certifications for powered equipment, such as Forklift operation.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 20 lbs. regularly, up to 35 lbs. frequently, and up to 85 lbs. occasionally.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, reach, or crawl.
- May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which will expose the incumbent to a variety of noise and potential extremes in temperature.
- Production Bonus
- Paid Holidays
Once you submit the form we usually contact you as soon as possible, so please make sure your contact information is correct. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact our office at (319) 267-2292, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please Read Carefully:
You are only able to apply online to one open position per month. Make sure you are applying for the best job for your skillset. Before filling out the application you may want to Click Here to see a list of our current open positions if you are unsure.